Health Information Exchange (HIE) is defined as the mobilization of health care information electronically across organizations within a region or community.
Through its close longterm partnership with Big Bend RHIO, HIE Networks is nationally recognized as a pioneer in HIE and is fully committed to local provider-driven HIE. The experienced team at HIE Networks offers a full range of products and professional services to ensure the secure exchange of health information.
Product and service offerings include:
- Experienced HIE/Health IT consulting
- HIE operational governance
- Secure technical architecture and HIE infrastructure
- Hosted HIE services
- Enterprise data integration
- Data migration
- Health IT enterprise software architecture design and consulting
- Direct consulting and implementation
- CONNECT consulting and implementation
- Onboarding services to state and regional exchanges
- Connectivity to state and federal public health reporting